Thursday, September 30, 2010

Okay I know this is late

But better late than never, right?

I am actually ready to start cleaning and consecrating all of my items for my first official ritual. The past few days have been full of icky crap and while I know that might be just the time for a nice ritual, I wanted it to be more of a "my terms" thing. Something I felt really and truly ready for, something that was going to hopefully fill that gap that I've been looking to fill since childhood.

I mean, yes, I already call myself a Pagan, I've been initiated and named. But I have yet to practice any real rites or rituals. I think that, above most else, will help me feel whole as a Pagan.

Anyhow, here are some photos of my altar and items.

A look at the whole altar

Some of my favorite stones

My triple moon goddess chalice

Mortar and pestle, sea salt, athame, and a cup for matches

We made the candle holders ourselves

Bell, quartz, sea shell, more stones and part of the God dolly

The Goddess dolly, we made her and the God dolly by hand

A better photo of the God dolly

There isn't a single book in here that I didn't gain something from

Another shot so the titles are clearer

Storage for spare candles and reagents 

Candle box

Tarot cards and other misc. small items

Herbs and other reagents

Altar at another angle

My small collection of fallen feathers

Nice shot of the altar cloth and the athame

This God dolly only has two horns, like the symbol for Gods,  but they can of course have more

No comments:

Post a Comment