Monday, September 27, 2010

So I am thinking I'll do this day by day

Last night, I decided not to do the ritual. Too many things going on in my life and my mood had taken a serious turn for the worse. As I know visualization and meditation are large parts of successful ritual I thought it best to wait. I did however take the time to write out what I have determined will be my circle casting, including inviting the deities and calling the guardians. A rather large step in my opinion. :)

I would type it out here, but I've not used it yet, so I am betting that it will require a bit of tweaking. It of course is not completely my creation, it is a mix of others I had found and then edited to suit my own purposes. I do hope to try at least casting the circle and such.

Oh! But my tools! I should take photos of them, that would be at least somewhat interesting to see/read about. >.< lol I think that's what I'll do, I'll take photos of my tools, which are not yet cleansed or consecrated but will be by day's end, I hope. Granted, I still have a very large wish-list of tools and reagents, but I believe I can at least begin working with what I have.

Okay, so this is probably going to be with lamest Pagan/Wicca blog ever, but it's what I do and I am doing. Those of us studying the religion know the Universe has a sense of humor, hopefully my readers, if I get some... will have one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment