Friday, October 1, 2010

I ran into another today!

Rarely if ever do I meet another of the Pagan or Wiccan path, but I did today. Believe it or not, she's my therapist too! Okay, the therapy thing is a long story, but as infrequent as it is that I happen upon anyone else that practices magic or earth based religion, it was a fantastic coincidence. The universe works in weird ways.

She by the way is a very proud Wiccan who is working hard to change the stigma that seems to follow Wicca, Paganism, Shamanism... the list goes on. I only knew she was a Wiccan because of her pentacle jewelry and the small pentacle on her car. As a matter of fact or first meeting went without me noticing any of these things. I just thought she was a great person and looked forward to meeting again.

At any rate, I thought this was worth writing about, for me it seems to be a rare occurrence. I am not by choice a solitary partitioner.

Blesses be!

No comments:

Post a Comment